Sejal Jacob is a qualified and experienced freelance dietitian, dedicated to helping her patients improve the quality of their lives through diet and nutrition. Sejal says ‘The biggest wealth a person can own is their health, so I’m passionate about helping people develop a healthy relationship with food so they can achieve their health goals.’
Over the years Sejal has seen numerous instances of how dramatically people’s lives can change once they’ve received accurate dietary and nutrition advice. Because of this she’s motivated to make such advice more accessible to people.
Need an Advice? +44-759-543-8176
Sejal is a good listener with an empathetic approach to her patient’s conditions. As a patient you’ll be given a thorough assessment followed by evidence based expert advice and pragmatic solutions.
If you are struggling with or need advice or help with any of the following problems or conditions, Sejal will be able to assist you.
- Obesity – To help you achieve your weight targets
- Gastrointestinal conditions – IBS, Coeliac Disease, Crohn’s Disease
- Complex digestive issues following gut/bowel surgery
- Food allergies and intolerances – Adults and Children
- Fussy/Faddy eating – Adults and Children
- Nutrition support for the underweight
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Health
- Early Years Nutrition