Areas of expertise:
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as IBS, Coeliac Disease, and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (i.e., Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease).
- Complex digestive issues including following gut/bowel surgery.
- Diabetes management.
- Woman’s health: including Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and menopause
- Failure to growth in children
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Weight management including nutrition support
Sejal is registered with the Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC) and is a member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA). She also is a registered member of the specialist Gastroenterology and Allergy groups, as well as Freelance Dietitian Specialist Group.
So, if you have any dietary issues or need to increase your knowledge of nutrition, please feel free to contact Sejal. If Sejal is not able to help, she will signpost you to someone who can.